2 Bed / 3 Bath
3D – “Hip Nautic”
With floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open completely to the spacious beachfront and oceanfront balcony, this 3rd-floor condo offers the perfect combination of beautiful panoramic views and refreshing Caribbean breezes! Sleeping 4 guests, this luxurious condo features a king bed and full ensuite bathroom in the 1st master bedroom and a king bed (with an option of 2 twins) and full ensuite bathroom in the second master bedroom. The third full bathroom is conveniently located off the hallway.
SEASONAL RATES (USD)
3 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY FOR LOW AND HIGH SEASON
6 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY FOR PEAK SEASON
ADDITIONAL 9% HOTEL TAX & $100 HOUSEKEEPING FEE
$350 REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT DUE UPON CHECK IN
OUTDOOR DINING FURNITURE
Full Size Washer/Dryer
cancellations & refunds - ask about covid-19 exceptions
- 30 or more days prior to the date of arrival: Full refund
- Less than 30 to 14 days out: 50% deposit refund
- Less than 14 days out: No refund
- Peak season: No refund 30 days or less prior to arrival
- Refunds will not be given for nights unoccupied due to late arrival or flight delays
- In the event of a refund, a 3% processing fee will be deducted
- The use, purchase, or sale of drugs (including marajuana) on our property is prohibited. Guests will be fined $500 USD for violation of this policy, and the local authorities will be involved by our staff.
- Guests are not permitted to bring any type of pet, including service animals, to our property/condos.
- Smoking inside our condos is prohibited. Guests will be fined $500 USD for violation of this policy. Please close doors when smoking on patios.
- Outside music and portable speakers: Please keep music volume to a low level and play only music suitable for all ages (no explicit or vulgar lyrics).
- No outside guests are allowed on the premises. Service providers (such as massage therapists/personal chefs) must check in with the office prior to entering the premises.
- Pool hours are from 7:00am until 10:00pm.
- Pool decks can be slippery when wet - please be careful and do not run.
- Please rinse sand off your feet or shoes before entering the pool decks.
- Quiet time is from 10:00pm until 7:00am. During these times, please bring your conversations inside and shut your doors. Sound carries easily outside, and we want to ensure everyone can sleep peacefully.
- Please do not use the beach furniture, pool, beach games, or general facilities of our neighboring resort. This is a separate property.
- Missing or damaged items will be charged to the guest’s credit card on file.
Check out time is 11:00am.
The resort is not responsible for personal items left behind by guests upon check out.
- Please report any issues with your condo or your stay to us as soon as possible so we can find the quickest solution possible.